We have Job Opportunity for Procurement Analyst at San Diego CA with direct client
Duration: 6-9months. Contract only
The Procurement Analyst supports the Procurement Engineering team as the first level gate keeper for the new supplier approval and vendor master data management processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Become an expert in the process of new supplier approval and vendor master data maintenance
• Communicate and ensure that the processes are understood and followed by requestors.
• Follow up to ensure that requests are completed in a timely manner, escalate as appropriate.
• Measure process performance and identify opportunities to improve the quality and turn-around time of requests
• Support Procurement Engineering in making system updates to pricing and other supplier data in SAP
• Extracting, monitoring, analyzing, and validating data information from multiple sources
• Education: AA or above preferred.
• Experience: 3-5 years in similar role or as Buyer/Planner.
• ERP (SAP) Experience a plus.
• Ability to take initiative and problem solve
• Works well in a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Interpersonal skills and customer service skills required
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.