Duration : 12 Months
Pay : $__per hour
Location : TN-511 Union Street - Nashville
seeking a candidate(s) who will be responsible for the service record review of complaints. Ensuring quality records, identifying potential FDA reportable events and/or Business Unit follow up and escalation. This role is also responsible for corresponding with the Customer Care Solutions Center and Field Service Organization to ensure a complete and quality record.
• A BS/BA or equivalent experience in business is preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. Skill in prioritizing tasks required.
• Good clear and concise oral and written communications skills are a must.
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Intermediate skills in using MS Windows and Office (e.g., Word, Excel).
• Familiar with FDA regulations including FDA CFR: 820.803, 820.100 and 820.198, and
820.200 is a plus.
• Follows methods and procedures.
• Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands
implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
• Work well within a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
Ideal candidate is able to work well in a professional environment as a member of a large and diverse team within a corporate setting. Strong attention to detail and self-motivation is a must. We put a high emphasis on teamwork. Candidate must have a positive attitude and work very well with others.
Highly motivated candidates who work cohesively within the team and perform their jobs at a high level have the potential to become permanent.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-870-1686 | Fax 510-623-5055 | email@example.com
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0