Duration: 9 Months
Location: Columbia, MD 21045
Per diem for travel $53/day for food and misc. Hotel and travel cost covered or reimbursed. The candidate will support the Operations group in the planning, deployment and implementation of Pure’s pipeline inspection technologies.
• Develop intimate knowledge of specific inspection technologies described above.
• Work with key internal and external stakeholders to plan and execute pipeline inspections.
• Support various engineering operation needs
• Project Planning
• Utilize pipeline plans and profile drawings, pipeline lay schedules (shop drawings), reports, inspection data and client’s contract to produce inspection planning documents, inspection reports; perform mathematical calculations (pipe slope, stationing, flow rates, velocity, pressure, head, etc); prepare and revise inspection planning documents and inspection reports for multiple technologies.
• Organize and maintain a variety of files and records; work logically and systematically using effective time management skills.
• Respond to questions and inquiries from management in a timely fashion.
• Complete material requisitions for material and subcontractors.
• Complete and submit internal tool requests and coordinate with shipping department.
• Project Execution
• Communicate status of project performance and schedule to stakeholders.
• Schedule, coordinate, supervise and review assignments of field support staff engaged in inspection related activities to ensure compliance with client/contract requirements
• Ensure project deliverables meet or exceed stakeholder expectations by following Pure’s standard operating procedures.
• Provide technical assistance to staff in resolving problems.
• Basic data and signal analysis of inspection results
• Preparation of daily inspection performance reports, safety report, project updates
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure company’s safety program and goals are implemented; enforce proper safety procedures while working in hazardous situations.
• Educate employees on rules, regulations, safe work habits and potential hazards presented by their work environment, including but not limited to working in confined spaces and roadway traffic.
• Completion of eCompliance safety forms (JSA, Daily Safety Meeting, Confined Space Entry, LOTO, etc.)
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Successful candidates cannot have any restrictions on their driver’s license that prevent them from driving and being insurable on company-owned or rented vehicles.
• Minimum 1 to 3 years field experience in infrastructure inspections and/or construction
• Some field experience or construction background or knowledge
• Leadership qualities including conflict resolution, open & honest communication, good character, ability to inspire confidence, commitment, courage, discernment, focus on priorities, initiative, excellent listening skills, passion, positive attitude, problem solving, acceptance of responsibility, self-discipline, servant leadership, teach-ability, and vision
• Project management experience desired
• Position requires significant travel. Must be willing to travel.
• Work well within a team environment
• Dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers
• Ability to work independently
• Effective time management and problem solving abilities
• Excellent mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work outdoors in all elements
• Ability to lift heavy items