We have Job Opportunity for Procurement Specialist at Orlando FL with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
Supply Chain Management Specialist for Supply Chain Management (SCM) Governance team in Regional Country U.S.
If you’re interested in designing and utilizing some of disruptive digitalization technologies in the real world of Supply Chain Management, this is the position for you.
This individual will support the overall function and various projects within the SCM Governance Framework team with a focus on Digitalization. The role will help the implementation of Siemens SCM Digitalization programs and strategies as well as lead assigned projects. He or she will interact with a broad range of stakeholders including the Global SCM organization, Divisions and other support functions in Corporation. The individual will also interface with all of the SCM employees in Corporation to help them in SCM related processes, applications and methods. In addition, he or she will provide technology insights on some of the disruptive technologies, and support management on the SCM Digitalization roadmap for Regional Country U.S.
• Support the SCM Governance team in the implementation of the Global SCM Digitalization programs related to supplier management, contract management, etc.
• Work with the cross-functional teams including the Global SCM in the adoption and rollout of some of Digitalization technologies including robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
• Analyze SCM reports, coordinate and possibility lead various projects with a focus on process optimization in SCM area
• Act as the Contract Administrator and interface with Commodity Managers and Buyers in the SCM team of Siemens Corporation
• Manage the dept. communication platforms i.e. Intranet
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• 1- 3 years’ work experience with an internationally matrix organization
• Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Math, Statistics or IT
• Knowledge of disruptive technologies in Digitalization
• Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish & maintain effective working relationship with multiple parties and stakeholders
• Demonstrate a high level of critical thinking and team competence
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills – written and oral
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.