Title: Project Coordinator
Requisition ID: 525632
Duration: 3 months contract
Hours: 8 hours per day & 5 days a week role
· Need to be comfortable with Microsoft products.
· Someone with extensive office experience.
· Comfortable answering phone.
· Confident manner.
· Multi Task high paced environment
· Work independently
· Work with AR
· Attention to detail
· Experience taking calls
· Ability to move from task to task with focus
· Need to be very accurate.
To coordinate project scheduling and administrative tasks
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Gathers project data.
· Coordinates project scheduling.
· Communicates project progression to appropriate parties.
· Documents project actions and results.
· Track project due dates.
· Enters applicable information into a data system.
· Prepares project and/or presentation materials.
· Coordinates tradeshows.
· Works with vendors.
· Produces correspondence, reports, and other documentation as required.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Education & Licensing:
High school diploma or GED required.
Two (2) years administrative office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required to include presentation, desktop publishing and graphics software.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Knowledge of web technology
· Excellent oral and written communication
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work-related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-870-1686 | Fax 510-623-5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016” (Ranked Top Work Places 5 years in a row)
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2012 Diversity Business”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0