Title: Lawson/Infor Applications Analyst III
Location: 1 Hoag Dr, Newport Beach, CA 92663
Duration: Direct Hire
The Lawson Applications Analyst is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, implementing and supporting Hoag’s Lawson/Infor 10 enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE (5+ Years):
· Senior level experience in the Lawson/Infor HR and Payroll modules
· Crystal Reports and SQL
· Lawson Smart Office
· Lawson IBI
· Lawson IPA
· Familiar with Lawson Security (ISA/LSA)
· Payroll interfaces
· BSI TaxFactory
· C-Series/Bottomline check printing preferred
· Kronos integration
· Collaborates with key stakeholders, end users and other members of the business, patient care and Information Technology teams to optimize system configuration, function and access.
· Evaluates problem tickets and service requests, customer requests for system changes, data retrieval requests, system performance problems and optimization opportunities, and participate in the timely resolution of these activities.
· Works together with business advisory groups to provide system solutions that support and enhance the adoption of the electronic medical record and its supporting components.
· Assures the Information Technology (IT) needs support the goals and objectives of the customer as well as the business needs of Hoag.
· Addresses system concerns for the end-users.
· Troubleshoots and resolves application errors and other system issues.
· Identifies system enhancement requests and works with the team to communicate them to the vendor.
· Tests the system, including any configurations, customizations and new releases, prior to production implementation.
· Works with end-users and the reporting team to assist with the design and testing of system reports.
· Communicates system changes to the end users and training staff.
· Participates as a team member in various enterprise projects.
· Prepares for and participates in system design, validation and/or remediation sessions.
· Position may require local travel between various Hoag locations and its affiliates.
· Position may require participation in 24/7 department on-call program. On-call employees are required to carry a department issued phone or pager, respond to calls within 15 minutes, troubleshoot problem and provide services off-site as needed and be available to provide services on-site as needed within 1 ½ hours of being called or paged to respond.
· Actively leads and takes ownership for the build and maintenance of system dictionaries, profiles, tables and other configuration points.
· Troubleshoots and resolves highly complex application errors and other system issues
· Responsible for addressing a high volume of system-related activities in a timely fashion while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction.
· Leads small to medium-sized projects.
· Understands data flow to/from other systems and works with the Application Integration team to help resolve data integration issues.
· Manages system concerns for the end-users.
· Ability to represent customer needs in a complex multi departmental setting to then be able to offer focused solutions that take all angles into consideration
· Primary ownership for the build and maintenance of highly complex system dictionaries, profiles, tables and other configuration points.
· Independently resolves the most complex, multi-function application errors and system issues
· Manages system enhancement requests directly with the vendor and various IT Technical teams
· Leads and/or facilitates system design, validation and/or remediation sessions.
· Leads large projects and functions as a subject matter expert on complex, cross-functional projects.
· Advanced understanding of how the assigned application(s) impacts or is impacted by other systems throughout the Hoag application architecture and works directly with the Application Integration team to resolve complex data integration issues.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (The employee will be evaluated on these duties):
· Use communication and team work skills to maintain successful working relationships throughout the organization. Listen effectively, builds strong relationships, maintains good rapport, and openly shares best practices, tools and expertise. Treat others with respect and values their input and opinions.
· Take ownership of department success and goal achievement. Encourage others to be proactive and have a positive attitude. Help other team members when needed.
· Promote patient, physician and employee satisfaction by uncovering customer needs through open-ended questions, clarifying expectations and anticipate the need for resolution. Follow up by communicating with customers in a timely manner, even if the issue is not resolved.
· Treat all visitors, internal staff and external clients with Hoag’s core values by demonstrating excellence, respect, integrity, patient centeredness and community benefit.
· Manage individual scope of work including assigned tasks and activities in a timely manner and within budget to utilize hospital resources appropriately. Decrease the total cost of care by enabling operational efficiencies, eliminating duplication and mitigating errors.
· Identify opportunities for cost savings appropriate to the department and organization and implement action plans that reduce costs.
· Demonstrate ingenuity, self-reliance and resourcefulness. Able to take needed action without direct instructions.
· Ensure indentified solutions are implemented effectively, on time and within budget. If identified solution falters, analyze the problem, mitigate risks, update execution plan and clearly explain the rationale behind the change and recommended course of action.
Quality and Service:
· Provide exceptional quality service and support to client groups. Follow through on commitments to customers. Tailor the solutions to meet the customers’ unique needs. Openly accept customer feedback. Respond to customer request in a timely manner. Work to eliminate barriers that interfere with providing outstanding customer service.
· Set and maintain a constant pace with a sense of urgency, both as an individual and as part of a team without compromising quality. Manage time to maintain productivity, reorganize work activities when setbacks or changing priorities are encountered and take ownership of responsibilities and goals.
· Identify and implement methods to continuously improve processes and outcomes.
· Establish clear objectives and measurements, monitor progress and results related to department goals and organizational initiatives. Utilize industry standards and benchmarks to measure quality, quantity and customer satisfaction.
· Adhere to all departmental standards, policies, procedures, and meet regulatory requirements on a continual basis.
· Recognize that healthcare is a dynamic environment and demonstrate flexibility during times of change. Redirect course to adapt to changes in business strategies and goals. Effectively cope with change, handle risk and uncertainty by remaining calm, keeping emotions in check and redirecting workload. Willingly try new approaches to problem solving. View change as an opportunity to develop professionally.
· Willingly tries new approaches to problem solving, reaching goals and/or new programs to ensure client groups’ needs are met.
· Maintain understanding of healthcare environment. Continuously increase knowledge of industry trends and best practices by utilizing journals, publications, textbooks, seminars and training programs as appropriate to enhance personal skills and expertise.
· Demonstrates an understanding of products and services for business line and industry.
APN Software Service INC