Title: Receptionist II
Location: 13560 Morris Rd, Alpharetta, GA 30004
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shift: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm (1st Shift)
· This position is responsible for daily receptionist support and coverage, as well as occasional ad hoc administrative duties.
Essential Job Functions
· Answer main telephone, screen and directs calls. Takes and relay messages in general mailbox.
· Greets persons entering the center, ensures knowledge of staff movement in and out of the organization.
· Assist with administrative requests
· Conference room scheduler administration.
· Assist with coordination support and logistics of customer visits, etc.
· Manage and maintain customer common area office space. Ensure all space is clean and neat at all times. Place requests for custodial cleaning when needed for conference rooms or general common areas.
· Visitor and guest badge program administrator.
· Serve as a source for general information requests.
· Manages and maintains current sign in/out logs for facility guests.
· Operate reception computer supporting calendar, meeting room schedules and events.
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a commercial setting is required.
· Good to excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Good computer skills and proficient in the use of Outlook email. Microsoft Office experience a plus.
· Superior customer service skills and orientation. Collaborative style and ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations required.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints, without direct supervision.
· Sound troubleshooting skills and the capacity to fully resolve problems.
· Consistent professional dress attire.
Metrics and Business Results:
· Assist with monitoring and logging information related to reception duties.
· Maintain high level of service request commitment, meeting timelines provided.
· Maintain high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism.
• Communicates with and helps other team members resolve issues.
• Provide a positive, cohesive company image.
• Take ownership of providing superior service.
• Some overtime may be required.
• Assist with site needs as appropriate.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055