Title: Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy Consultant (NTTJP00000042)
Duration: 5 Months+
Location: Dallas, TX
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
- Serves as trusted and experienced advisor to the client’s senior IT leadership.
- Provides IT Governance services to the client through a variety of means, which may include:
- Conducts technology research on a variety of technical subjects, summarizes findings as white papers and presentations for consumption by client’s senior IT leadership as well as internal account leadership.
- Conducts technology evaluation and vendor selection on behalf of the client.
- Establishes and maintains enterprise technology standards.
- Conducts solution architecture assessment for high value or strategically important initiatives.
- Defines and maintains technology strategies in collaboration with EA peers and service delivery teams.
- Facilitates internal account team and leverage practices in business development.
APN Software Service INC