Location: Rochester, NY
Duration: 4-5 Months
Bachelors degree required in Engineering field.
Responsible for the development and implementation of test methods for new and existing products utilizing Labview/Teststand. Interfaces globally with Design Engineering, Operations and Contractors to ensure timely and effective release of new products by providing input on design for manufacturability and test. May mentor or supervise Test Engineers or Techs.
• Minimum 3 years related experience
• NI Labview – Demonstrated knowledge of development and implementation into a test environment
• Certified NI TestStand Developer
• Must be familiar with electronics and RF circuit design and testing technologies.
• Requires a good working knowledge and application of engineering and design principles, implementation techniques and relative implementation costs.
• Must be able to communicate well both in technical and business terms. Multi-lingual skills a plus.