Title: Industrial Engineer (Intern)
Location: Olean, New York
Duration: 4 Months Contract
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Plans equipment layout, workflow, and accidental prevention measures, and the respective processes and guidelines of production.
· Contributes to budget development, and ensures adherence to agreed budgets in Industrial Engineering.
· Develops and Implements performance measurement and improvement initiatives.
· Performs inspections and investigations, and analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences.
· Plans, proposes and implements improvements projects on site or unit level, sets the respective targets, budgets and personnel resources, and steers the overall project process.
· Liaises with other engineering functions or external vendors or service providers, and constantly monitors and approves respective services and work deliveries.
· Manages overall ramp-up phase of new production & test equipment, or production launch of new products. and ensures life cycle support.
· Ensures process documentation, and trains related manufacturing or maintenance staff.
· Conducts time and motions studies and derives time standards for production calculations.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055