Duration: : 1 year
Location: ; Redwood Shores CA,94065
Client: Among Fortune 100
The Global Advertising team unites digital advertising, online demand generation, outdoor media , print advertising, and paid search to support key business initiatives. We have two primary goals: First, demand generation that drives measurable opportunities and pipeline for sales. Second, provide awareness and preference for clients hardware (servers and storage) and software (business applications and technology infrastructure) solutions.
Position Description -
Associate Advertising Manager/ Advertising Manager
We are seeking to fill a position (full-time, contract position for now) within our team for an Associate Advertising Manager/ Advertising Manager to support our Senior Advertising managers in their global advertising programs. This role will lead the critical “behind the scenes” work that determines the success of all of our online advertising programs.
Working with a Senior Advertising Manager, you will work with various internal product teams to understand goals and translate them into a paid media strategy across all platforms and devices.
You will report on campaign measurement; deployment of campaign materials; coordination among internal constituents for content; reporting, media optimization and program enhancements; you will also provide back-up support to the regions’ who rely on HQ for assets and content within their regional advertising activities.
In this role, you will facilitate the execution and coordination of our North America online advertising plans. You will work closely with the advertising managers, our global media agency, internal marketing teams to ensure flawless campaign execution.
You will facilitate and manage key documents, creative, and processes for various advertising campaigns. You will act as the main point of contact between media publishers, media agencies, and internal teams. You will also be the project manager to ensure deliverables are on-time with no errors.
Skills and Experience
• 2-3 years advertising related experience, media agency experience preferred. At least 1 year of experience working in a digital environment
• Experience in building and executing social media advertising plans.
• Social advertising self-service platform knowledge/ experience is a must
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of advertising or marketing
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Detailed, project oriented, and ability to multi-task is a priority
• Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Flexible person who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment & loves numbers