We have Job Opportunity for Marketing Coordinator at Colorado Springs, CO with direct client
Duration: 7-9 months. Contract only
This role will support Marketing Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and also other areas of the digital marketing group. This opportunity will be aligned with the entire portfolio of IGT devices and have high visibility to what is going on in the business.
• Perform, as a specialized worker, general Marketing assignments that require consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and that require analysis of the available data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment.
• Work autonomously within established procedures and practices.
• Lead process improvement projects within Marcom as identified/required.
• Introduce new supporting process activities.
• Manage Marketing materials fulfillment, the materials procurement website, and onsite materials storage and inventory management.
• Add new sales collateral to and updating existing collateral on Salesforce.com.
• Work with digital team to ensure corresponding materials updates are made to company website and iPad content.
• Enter customer and market data, run content usage reports and sales data reports in Salesforce.com.
• Maintain compliance with Regulatory & Legal Departments for Advertising and Promotion projects.
• Manage various vendors for print, digital and promotional needs.
• Process internal requests for promotional items.
• Assist with administrative tasks as needed, including, but not limited to, filing, mailing / shipping, booking travel, and processing expense reports, invoices, check requests and purchase orders for Marcom department.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
• A Bachelors/Master’s Degree with a Marketing focus
• 2-3 years in Marketing Coordinator role or similar environment
• Print, broadcast and digital project management experience
• Experience managing printers, art houses and other vendors
• Thorough attention to detail is a MUST
• Ability to organize and prioritize workflow.
• Ability to exercise judgment with supervision
• Ability to interact and effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization
• Ability to adhere and respond to established time frames and schedules.
• Works well under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Proficient of Microsoft office products 2007 and/or higher such as Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
• Ability to lift 35 pounds
• 10% travel may be required for sales meetings and tradeshows.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.