Title: Quality Specialist 2
Location: 1101 South Beechwood Ave, Fayetteville AR 72701
Duration: 12 Months Contract
Shift: 7:00am to 4:30 PM
· Participates in formulating quality standards, policies, programs, plans, procedures, and practices.
· Performs semi-complex statistical analysis as related to quality.
· Recommends in the analysis of production limitations and problems for continuous improvement opportunities.
· Conducts semi-complex audits and/or surveys to determine acceptability of quality controls.
· Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues.
· Refers semi-complex, unusual problems to others.
· Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems.
· BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments.
· Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
· Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
· Advanced degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable.
· Primarily intra-organizational contacts and some external contacts.
· May provide general guidance or train lower level support staff.
· Experience in PCB manufacturing and IPC 610.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055