6+ months contract to start with (extendable contract)
Orlando, FL 32817
• Implement Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) when turbines are developed
• Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the technical writers, design engineers and maintenance specialist.
• Drive the development from corrective to condition based maintenance
• Participate in design reviews and concepts studies.
• Drive maintenance, continuous improvement and uniformity across platforms and concepts.
• Ensure Supplier requirements are clear in the ZPS (Purchase Specifications)
• Be integral to the development of technical documents and tools
• Facilitate and/or participate in FMECA workshops (Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis)
• Be the technical specialist for Service Business Unit in e.g. maintenance strategy development,
execution, and optimization.
• Collaborate closely with Design Engineers and our regional businesses to be the focal point between development of new turbines and the turbine sites
• Participate in field tests and ensure technical issues are documented and necessary changes to the design are created.
• As a person you are proactive, persistent and self-driven, and you thrive in an environment where you
own the development from the need has been identified until the final solution has been implemented
at our individual sites around the world.
• You need an Engineering Degree, M. Eng or B. Eng degree, or Marine Engineer Degree coupled with practical experience.
• You must be enthusiastic and keen to make your mark in a growing industry. Experience within the wind industry is advantageous although not essential.
• You possess a drive to increase specialist knowledge and improve processes as well as a strong
ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Understanding of Reliability-Centered Maintenance (RCM) and Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
• You are innovative, open-minded and have the ability to communicate at all levels with proficient
English skills both orally and in writing
• Ideally, understanding of the turbine or have and knowledge within the fields of electrical, mechanical and hydraulics.
• Ideally, understanding of CMMS