Job Title: Talent Acquisition Analyst
Location: Oklahoma City, OK 73108
Duration: 6 Month Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of working experience in a detailed oriented coordinator role or being a coordinator at a staffing agency.
· Focuses on coordination of talent acquisition and onboarding activities.
· Supports talent acquisition shared services.
· Facilitates document collection, monitoring of background and drug screen results and resolving various onboarding issues.
· Supports more senior level team members.
· Works on hiring for high volume positions and/or jobs that are administrative or operational or internal in nature.
· Work is regularly reviewed by senior level team members or leadership.
· Requires significant detail in following set policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance.
· Ability to lead candidates and hiring managers through processes are key to success.
· Ensures process is followed.
· Ability to interact with senior level team members.
· Ability to follow set policies and practices to achieve consistency and compliance aligned to the Talent Acquisition process.
· Ability to lead candidates and hiring managers through Talent Acquisition processes in detail.
· Strength in coordination of talent acquisition process and onboarding activities.
· Previous recruiter or coordination background preferred.
· Critical thinking.
· Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements.
· Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed.
· Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams.
· Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection processes through the use of creative and innovative techniques and tools.
· Coordinates interviews with Hiring Mana
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054