Duration: 12 months with potential to extend
Location: Andover, MA
Receives customer requests and prepares documents/trouble tickets related to processing returns (RMA), servicing and exchanges.
• Updates databases with status of returned materials issues and accounts for returns inventory.
• Records and reports the status of equipment returns, repairs, replacements, sales orders and delivery schedules.
• Ensure service information accessible by sorting and filing documents/forms.
• May schedule field service repair calls. Handles requests for additional company materials. Maintains records of returns, schedule changes, product enhancements or changes and product pricing, and resolves return credit problems.
• Call taking.
Stimulating and guiding of more
complex world class customer
Operates more autonomously
within procedures, methods and techniques.
Dimensions Relating to Know-How: Technical Know-How, Management Breadth, Human Relation Skills
• As a skilled specialist,
completes tasks in resourceful
and effective ways.
• Typically requires a minimum of
4 - 6 years of related experience.