Title: Customs Professional
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Seeking an individual with experience filing customs import entries, determining HTS classification and preparing customs reconciliation entries.
· Individual must demonstrate the knowledge of what a compliant customs entry requires and how to determine that information.
· Must be able to work independently and as a team member.
· Strong computer skills with the ability to quickly learn new systems are a must.
· This position also Develops, implements and enforces guidelines, solutions and plans in order to optimize processes in his/her area of responsibility.
· Contributes to the implementation of Customs regulations and ensures accurate and consistent distribution of relevant information throughout the internal organization.
· Monitors and ensures corrective actions derived from external and internal.
· 5-8 years professional experience.
· Licensed customs broker preferred.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054