Experience: 3-5 years professional experience. Education: Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of related experience in Service Innovation; Background in the field of CT, Radiation Therapy, MRI, Medical Dosimetry or Medical Physics preferred.
• Lead Customer Service activities during New Product development and Sustaining Engineering programs
• Communicate both internal and external customer needs to the project team
• Assist with other Customer Service activities as needed
• Prepare global service teams for product launches
The desired candidate would possess the following skills:
• Ability to coach and transfer knowledge to large groups and individuals.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work cross-functionally and globally
• Well organized with strong Project Management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Being able to adapt to dynamic and changing requirements and needs
• Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook