• AI/DL Software Developers will prepare, reviews and analyze software specifications for AI systems, lead the review and analysis of design, functional, technical and user documentation. This position is also expected to lead the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software and Dell EMC hardware involving multiple teams. • Responsibility for this position includes leading the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems software.
• Experience with containerization technologies a must. Kubernetes, docker, singularity, docker swarm.
• Testing responsibilities involves functional testing of the software as well as performance characterization to understand how the end-to-end system, including hardware, software and applications performs.
• Track recent developments in the AI community as well as AI systems architectures, hardware technologies and emerging applications areas and apply to the solutions offerings to differentiate in the marketplace.
• Cuda Programming
• Python Programming
• GUI Toolkits in Python, ex. pyQT
· Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation, deployment and top-level support ownership of storage infrastructure technologies.
· Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
· Designs storage solutions per business requirements. This includes performing storage workload modeling for sizing, optimization and troubleshooting.
· Researches and compares system/OS features and works with ven