Position: Quality Assurance Technician
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32221
Duration – 4+ months
Job Code – 19210
1st shift - 7am-3:30pm
Role Summary/Purpose The Quality Control Inspector - will be responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role, you will follow an individual work plan, meet day-to-day short-term objectives, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning. This role has primary responsibility for Quality Control Inspection activities.
In the role of Quality Control Inspector you will:
Ensure all manufacturing process steps have been completed
• Verify that product is manufactured according to specified drawings
• Perform dimensional inspections using precision measurement devices, CMM, or other devices as appropriate.
• Perform incoming inspection on selected and identified products
• Report any accidents or injuries while on the job
• Report any product issues to management that may affect functionality
Prepare non-conformance reports as required to document non-conforming product.
Read and interpret drawings, including GD&T features and create CMM programs in PCDMIS software
Perform CMM inspections utilizing PCDMIS software.
Complete all required inspection reports to document results, including upload to the document repository as required.
• High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing quality experience
3 Years experience with CMM, including PCDMIS software program creation.
• Ability and willingness to work in a fast paced production environment subject to minimal weather related variations, moderate noise levels and exposure to coolants and other equipment fluids
• Ability and willingness to frequently push, pull, lift, stretch, bend, and other physical activities within an industrial environment
• Ability and willingness to lift, pull and push of up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs. and apply up to 100 lbs. of torque
• Ability and willingness to extended periods of mental concentration working with mechanical and electrical equipment requiring constant safety focus
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with Internal Quality Auditing for ISO 9001:2000
• Strong data collection and analysis skills
• Prior experience in inspection processes for manufacturing
• Prior experience in Documentation Control
• Strong knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560