Title:- Sr. Business Operations and Marketing Engineer
Location:- Phoenix, AZ
Salary:- Base + 13% Bonus opportunity + Relocation
Position:- Full Time
Develops business plans, marketing strategy, and product forecasting strategies for fastest growing product line in the company.
Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs and contributes to business growth.
Establishes pricing strategies to drive business growth and responsible for P&L of the assigned business.
Qualified candidate will be reporting directly to ON Semiconductor PIM Business unit in Phoenix, Arizona USA.
- Marketing strategy & Forecast
- Develop marketing strategy for all matured products to drive business growth and profitability.
- Provide product forecast and work with planning teams for Business continuity
- Establish pricing strategies to enable new business opportunities and growth.
- Develop new business plan and strategies to enable growth
- Perform effective planning and inventory management specific to product line to maximize profitability.
- Work with world-wide marketing teams for new business opportunities and customer support.
- P&L Management
- Manage profit & Loss for a $40M and growing Business unit.
- Closely monitor and manage BU financials and drive actions for improvements.
- Regular Business health monitoring and reporting to division level management.
- Participate in cost reductions programs to drive profitability to BU.
- MBA/ BSEE, 8+ years of Business operations management experience, Direct P&L management experience.
- Good knowledge of financial accounting and business operations.
- Experience in semiconductors industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and tools
- Must demonstrate strong leadership ability to drive global marketing teams and interface effectively with global operations and finance teams at various levels
- Goal oriented, results driven, and strong sense of urgency leader
- Proven track record of effective problem solving and good engineering judgment
- Excel & power point skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Role will travel 20% internationally
APN Software Service INC