- 7+ years of experience as a technical expert centered around a technology, technologies or a portfolio of applications
- Designing and implementing Information Technology solutions; Candidate is able to provide leadership of large teams and/or extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
- 84 months of experience in working on a large network designing, installing, configuring, and supporting Cisco switches & routers, Metro Ethernet, EIGRP, IBGP, EBGP, trunking, Cisco VRFs, VoIP, Video over a LAN\MAN, VXLAN, Fabric Path, OTV and QoS.
- 84 months of experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VPN, Cisco ASA and\or Palo Alto firewalls - 84 months of experience in configuring and troubleshooting Cisco VRFs
- 24 months of experience designing and implementing Multicast - 36 months of experience implementing and troubleshooting Cisco wireless LAN networks
- 36 months of experience leading diverse teams of technical professionals to produce deliverables while meeting project deadlines
- 24 months of experience in creating and delivering presentations
- 12 months of experience using Network Management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CCIE Certification
- Cisco Certified Internet work Expert
**Need locals with in-person interview available.
Need 2 References with resume (please send via email)