Hope you are doing well!
I came across your resume on Job board and am reaching out to you because I feel you might be a great match for a “Document Control Administrator” opening that I am looking to fill for my client in “Baltimore MD” . “This position is with a high growth company” the project duration is for approximately 3+ months with a “High possibility of extension”, I would appreciate a few moments of your time to go over the job description and see if this position might be a mutual fit
· Experience: 5 or more years of experience in position or specialization. Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
· Maintain paper and electronic files. Revision controls, naming convention, highly regulated format for document files is required.
· Word and Excel file management: create, revise, route for review and approvals. Ability to use (learn) Visio needed.
· Use (learn to use) customized training assignment application and electronic document review and approval application.
· Meticulous organization skills, ability to multitask while still performing detailed work process.
· Experience in FDA or ISO regulated document control a plus.
· Team player, able to function independently and influence personnel to prioritize tasks to keep project on track.
· Track project progress, report metrics and status. General office administrative tasks.