Title: Business Analyst
Location:- Bothell, WA
Duration:- 12 Months (Possibly Extend)
Under general direction this individual serves as subject matter expert associated with content, processes and procedures associated with business process systems and/or system applications. Defines and writes detailed functional requirements, analyzes business needs, validate solutions, develops plans and works with team to resolve issues. The individual applies functional knowledge to design and customization of workflow systems that provide seamless integrations of projects, programs and/or systems. Completes other Customer Service finance projects as assigned and assists other functional areas within the group as needed.
• Lead complex projects through requirement definition, design, development, pilot, validation, deployment and training to provide cost effective solutions that satisfy user requirements
• Oversees the business processes for all identified departments and functional areas.
• Meet with key business stakeholders to prepare business case, scope, assumptions, and deliverables for projects.
• Partner with Finance, Marketing, Sales, IT, and Operations to streamline business processes and improve employee productivity
• Analyzes inefficiencies in existing processes and recommend specific changes to effect improved efficiencies.
• Serves as liaison between stakeholders and business partners ensuring that process changes are understood and implemented.
• Create workflow diagrams, processes and procedure models.
• Ensure all documentation is entered in the Matrix repository.
• Provides documentation, training material and training of staff on new polices, process and procedures
• Provide critical reports and analysis for the service finance team.
• Facilitates the decision making process as appropriate.
• Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
• Implement and support tools that provide custom web-based business analytics and standardized reporting
• Ensure existing and newly developed tools are adequately documented and users are appropriately trained
• Identify and assess future changes or process improvements to automated reporting landscape
Title: Business Analyst
• Bachelor's Degree in information systems or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ experience in sales, finance or customer service environment
• Experience in SAP, Seibel and SalesForce configuration / maintenance skills
• Diverse knowledge of functional areas such as Sales, Service, Marketing, Finance
• Excellent verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills
• Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization build consensus and to work through others in achieving goals and objectives
• Advanced with PC skills (Excel, Visual Basic, MS Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.)
• Advanced analytical and conceptual skills with ability to analyze complex problems, interprets operational needs, and develops integrated, creative solutions
• Good organizational, time management and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment
• Ability to handle multiple planned and unplanned tasks, roles and responsibilities
• Ability to formulate reports and present accumulated information