Title: Documentation Coordinator I
Location: Jacksonville, Florida 32221
Duration: 6 Months contract
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
The Documentation Coordinator I is responsible for the control of Quality Management System (QMS) and quality specific GMP critical documentation.
Key responsibilities include:
Ensuring that document reviews and approvals are managed in an efficient and effective manner.
Ensuring that all records of document status, outstanding change controls, document reviews, and document approvals are meticulously maintained.
Ensuring that documents comply with established templates, formats, and identification/naming/numbering standards.
Ensuring that document cross-references are accurate and traceable.
Maintaining the electronic document library and developing and/or maintaining a QMS document inventory that includes relevant information regarding document identification, status, effective dating and other pertinent document control information, as required.
Managing and controlling specific quality records, as required.
Distributing and removing controlled documentation to/from points of use, as required.
Documentation experience in manufacturing environment
Strong computer skills (Word and PDF editing)
SAP preferred, not required
Attention to detail
1. Bachelors degree OR a high school education and a minimum of 3 years experience in a GMP controlled environment.
2. Experience using document control strategies or methods in a GMP controlled environment.
3. Knowledge of MS Office products as well as the ability to learn new systems as required.
4. Ability to communicate using English.
5. Prior experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055