We have Job Opportunity for Cash Application Specialist at Andover, MA with direct client
Duration: 12 months. Contract only
• Affinity to accounting
• SAP knowledge
• Communication skills
• Accounts Receivables Exp
Key Areas of Responsibilities
• Import and export of bank statement/lockbox information which lists the details of the customer deposits.
• Book the remittances against the right customer accounts in SAP. All cash received should be posted to the rights customers account without any unapplied/unidentified cash
• Book and reverse journal entries
• Transfer credits and debits across customer accounts.
• Work closely with the credit team for all cash application exceptions or queries
• Month end closing activities related to the cash application
• Reconciliation of the cash intermediate accounts.
• Handle customer queries
• Efficiently execute the auto bank and EBS functions
• Adhere to ICS/SOX requirements
KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
• Apply cash within TAT- No. of receipts posted
• Customer complaints-Error tracker
• Overall productivity
• SLA Targets
• CSAT Score
• Employee satisfaction
• Knowledge management
Experience: More than 5 years professional experience.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent unless otherwise specified.
· Monitor and maintain assigned accounts through follow up and possibly implement alternative payment options.
· Make collection and billing calls to reduce the lost assets of a company and delinquent payments.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.