· Full Cycle A/P experience
· Healthcare experience/background preferred
· Manual invoice processing experience
· 3 Way Matching
· High volume invoices processing experience
· Process audit MAT, DRP and SER transactions accurately and reviews items billed (i.e., qty, freight, services) are consistent with the P.O. and sales/use tax are properly recorded.
· Process and audit EXP transactions accurately (i.e., adheres to A/P P & P, sales/use tax and 1099 reporting guidelines).
· Resolve invoice discrepancies by following through on invoice issues with internal/external customers.
· Process invoices timely to avail discounts offered by vendors and record the discount properly in Lawson.
· Audit invoices and check requests for accurate reporting of sales/use tax to reduce entries in the Out of Balance Distribution Closing Report (AP175).
· Regularly submit Vendor Maintenances to assist in maintaining the Lawson Vendor Database in order to help minimize the “label” process and “undeliverable” 1099’s.
· Work towards decreasing the amount of Voids and/or Demand Check Requests. Include detailed information as to the reason for the request.
· Ensure the Vendor Maintenance deadline is met.
· High school graduate or equivalent required.
· Minimum of two years’ experience in accounts payable preferably in the Hospital environment.
· Must have experience with 3 Way Matching Electronically
· Must have experience with processing high volume of invoices- on average, AP clerk will process 350 + invoices per week
· Working knowledge of mainframe accounts payable systems and Software 2000. Microcomputer experience required (Excel, Word), 10 key by touch, good written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, and ability to follow instructions.
· Opening/distributing high volume of A/P mail and A/P filing with some entry level, A/P data entry.
· Knowledge of full cycle accounts payable. Ability to do multi-tasks in accounts payable. Heavy phone use and ability to work with numerous vendors. Trouble shooting a must.
· Responsible for a high volume of Accounts Payable (A/P) invoices ranging between 70-100 per day using Automatic Invoice Matching system (i.e., 3-way match). Will also be responsible for preparing month-end
· A/P accruals and reconciling monthly vendor account statements and other special and/or month-end projects as needed. Will be working with electronic A/P invoice processing.
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: (W) 510-402-4703.