Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Title: Project Engineer (Contract)
Essential Skills & Responsibilities:
• Work with Project Engineering Team to complete technical review of customer requirements to ensure compatibility of product with customer needs.
• Design and specification of customized parts to ensure compatibility of product with customer requirements.
• Oversee the preparation of drawings, technical documents and Manufacturing Record Dossier for specific orders in line with the established ISO compliant documentation system.
• Interface with customers, suppliers, vendors and internal cross functional teams as necessary, to ensure smooth order execution
• Maintain and update plans based on Project progress to ensure commercial results are achieved.
• Recognized third-level qualification in Engineering/Instrumentation
• 1-2 years technical experience in a related industry, Oil & Gas Industry experience preferred.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in cross functional team environment
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Applications, AutoCAD, Solidworks)
• Strong background in interpretation of Engineering drawings/specifications, and manufacturing process planning/evaluation.
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560