• Drive tasks to support CAPA (Corrective Action/Preventive Action) work and help with problem solving on the manufacturing floor.
• With minimal supervision, assist in the support of production processes to allow products to be manufactured with efficiency and quality within QSR and ISO guidelines.
• To conduct routine technical work involving assigned projects at basic level engineering design and detail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Use established procedures to perform prescribed tasks related to engineering support of project completion.
• Skilled in Root Cause analysis and troubleshooting
• Participate in cross functional teaching and training
• Must be able to follow directions and produce detail for design and development assignments in support of department objectives.
• Be able to author and execute accurate documentation for procedures and for basic Installation and Operation Qualifications in support of process validations.
• Be able to execute and report on experiments and maintain accurate records.
• Be able to generate Change Orders, Deviations, etc. in electronic documentation software (Agile).
• Assists in feasibility assessment and functional testing of processes and equipment.
• Interface with assemblers to manage design implementation through formal training and other means of continued support.
• Support Manufacturing with data collection of rework, and scrap.
• Support Manufacturing in regards to production and line down issues.
• Assist with analysis and organizing of data for presentation to ME team.
• Assist in the development of solutions and alternatives to assigned problems.
• Develop understanding of engineering standards and procedures. Develop the knowledge and skills to utilize engineering systems and/or tools.
• Assist as necessary with use of equipment with specific instructions and review of work upon completion.
• Carry out assignments in a safe and efficient manner. All development of processes and systems should maintain a focus on safety and ergonomics and be in accordance with all established safety codes, polices and government guidelines.
• Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
• Communicate fully with superiors and others who have a need to know. Be informative without being obtrusive or vexatious. Communicate in a way that is timely, yet prompt; complete, yet concise; candid, yet accurate; and clear, yet responsive.
• Supports manufacturing operations and other job duties as necessary.
Material and Equipment Directly Used:
• General measuring equipment such as calipers, micrometers, and tensile test equipment.
• Applicable Production Equipment
• Applicable Software Packages
• Appropriate tools, as necessary.
High school degree or equivalent and
Technical experience or training beyond high school level.
Prefer college experience especially in a technical field.
• Preferred experience FDA regulated environment, prefer experience in manufacturing or other technical area
• Experience following written procedures and documenting work performed
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Experience in lab environment
• Experience with machine shop tools and use
• Must be able to speak and write English fluently
• Mechanical aptitude with ability to use common hand tools and power tools
• Candidate must possess strong computer skills and be proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Lotus Notes
• Ability to coordinate training efforts between multiple operators while not impacting daily production
APN Software Services Inc.
39899 Balentine Dr, Suite 385, Newark CA 94560
Direct: 510-857-5861 | Fax: 510-623-5055