Location: Bothell, WA
Duration: 12 Months
Position: Supply Chain Support Specialist
Position Description The Supply Chain (SC) Support Specialist has the goal to support the SC on administrative, analysis and basic problem solving tasks. Reporting Relationship: Position reports directly to Therapeutic Care Supply Chain Lead or the Senior Supply Planner.
• Pulls reports to determine customer orders that are missing required purchase order documents for the global export package
• Retrieves the required documents for the export package from available systems or via the indicated contacts worldwide.
These can be: Purchase orders (PO), customer contracts, etc.
• Works directly with the global order desk contacts to escalate and resolve missing attributes for the purchase orders that are required for the export package, per the assigned procedure
• Maintains centralized purchase order document storage location in SharePoint
• Works with order manager to confirm which are the orders that fulfill the requirements of the export specialists, and collaborates to resolve any issue with the orders.
• Documents standard procedures in agreement with members of the supply chain team.
• Escalates areas of opportunity related to the assigned tasks.
• Participates in improvement projects guided by members of the supply chain team.
• Run reports following the assigned procedures for key performance indicators (KPI) such as: order backlog, shipped, intake, Complete and On Time (COT) etc. Skills and Experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Team Player
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration preferred or comparable work experience
• 3+ years of direct experience
• Experience in supply chain/logistics areas is a plus
• Good skills in all Microsoft Office Tools
• Experience with SAP a plus
• Ability to work in a Global environment
• Experience with working on improvement projects