Title: Online Brand Merchant (DTJP00006490)
Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Round Rock, TX 78682
Develops marketing and communications plans and activities for specific product(s) or solution(s) Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs Oversees the analysis and evaluation of key market statistics and customer requirements to define product/ solution strategies and identify opportunities to expand market share Maintains current status of customer requirements for existing and future products/ solutions
- Create and analyze a wide range of site merchandising efforts to grow brand traffic, awareness, customer conversion and revenue on Dell.com.
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Provide recommendations to improve sales and margin
- Build and maintain brand store on Dell.com
- Coordinate and create launch plans for new products
- Maintain product pages
- Manage site placement and promotions
- Develop reporting for merchandising campaigns, using web analytics tools.
- Provide weekly financial updates including RPV (revenue per visit), MPV (margin per visit), and total attainment.
- Work with web analytics and multi-variant testing to develop strategic merchandising plans.
- SEO maintenance of brand and product content
Required Competencies and Skills:
- Results Driven - Self-Motivated - Analytical skills - Project management - Detail-oriented - Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc (www.apninc.com)
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-402-1080 / Fax 510-623-5055
Email Id: Sawant@apninc.com