Experience: 5 or more years of experience in position or specialization. Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable. Certification if applicable. Position, align, fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring and electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand tools, rivet guns, and welding equipment. Construct or assemble an entire product or component of a product.
• Language– Speak and write English. Candidate should be able to demonstrating that they can follow procedures and understand our procedures.
• Lifting– Employee should be able to lift products that weight 20-25lbs multiple times per day.
• Standing– Some of our processes requires employees to stand for long periods of time. Candidate should be capable of performing their work while standing during their shift.
• GDP– Good Manufacturing Practices are a must in our environment. Candidate should be able to adhere to all GDP processes.
• Overtime– We often have to work overtime to support an increase of demands. Candidate should have the flexibility to support overtime when needed.
• Safety – Ensure that you are taking safe precautions before performing any tasks. Report any safety concerns to your lead.
• Quality - Ensure that every product is produced with the highest level of quality. Adhere to safety and ESD regulations. Practice correct material handling methods to prevent ESD damage or non-conforming.
• Process & Training – Ensure that your trainings are completed on time. Make sure that you are certified on the process that you are following, and that the process is up to date and trainings are up to date.
• Delivery – Meet the set daily requirement for your work bench. Ensure that you take notes of any issues that prevent you from achieving your target, and provide them to the production lead.
• Lean - Support the LEAN deployment by ensuring that your area meets the 6s standards and that you are contributing to goals and commitments. Cooperate and participate during the Lean deployment and provide feedbacks that will lead to the improvement of the area.
• Team Work – Support and Respect each other by working together to ensure that the business’s commitments are met.
• Communication – Pull the “Andon” when you identify any concerns that might cause a safety or non-compliance issue. Properly communicate any personal concerns to your manager in order for any corrective actions to be implemented. Escalate any issues, concerns, ideas, through the proper channels.
• Flexibility – Support the business by being flexible working across product lines as needed to support the business commitments.
• Guidance - Work with the Production Leads to ensure that you have the correct priorities and that the demands and deliverables are being met.
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-857-5861 | Fax 510-623-5055 | firstname.lastname@example.org
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top 2011 Diversity Business”
Networks | Healthcare IT | Wireless | Telecommunications | ERP & CRM | E Commerce | Web 2.0
Newark, CA | Austin | Mumbai | Delhi |