Title: Lead Admin Specialist
Location: Tampa, FL 33602
Duration: 6 Months Contract
· Works independently, with limited supervision, performing diversified complex administrative duties, usually in support of senior management or multiple departments.
· Will have specialized assignments or be responsible for a core process in business area.
· "Use sound discretion and judgment when screening visitors and telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and organizing workload to meet established priorities.
· Resolves non-routine, complex issues relative to the role.
· Utilizing proficient computer software skills, independently perform high level administrative duties, such as originating reports for management, composing diversified internal and/or external correspondence, updating functional unit manuals or maintaining logs, preparing complex documentation, reports, charts, tables, forms and budgets.
· May serve as Records Retention Coordinator for an entire functional group, as applicable.
· Typically, will lead administrative work efforts/distribution and provide training and guidance to less experienced administrative staff."
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055