Job Opportunity for Operational and Maintenance engineer at Orlando FL with direct client
Duration: 5-7 months. Contract only
· For the Maintenance Development team in Service Wind Power Technology we are looking for an Operational and Maintenance engineer for reviewing documentation and test procedures in turbines.
· The team is responsible for maintaining the preventative maintenance documentation and technical analysis on optimization projects with huge impact on the Service Business.
· The main role will be to review documentation and participate in design reviews. Secondary is to get input and coordinate test with technicians.
What are my responsibilities?
• In cooperation with the maintenance development team carry out reviews of documentation.
• Represent Service in DRA and DFMEA meetings
• Coordinate test with field technicians and collect input.
• Participate in more complex test to capture procedures.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders such as the technical writers, design engineers and maintenance specialist.
• Design review with support from experienced O&M Engineers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Ideally, understanding of the turbine or have a basic knowledge within the fields of electrical, mechanical and hydraulics.
• Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree on junior or professional level.
• As a person you are proactive, persistent and self-driven, and you thrive in an environment where you own the development from the need has been identified until the final solution has been implemented at our individual sites around the world.
You are innovative, open-minded and have the ability to communicate at all levels with proficient English skills both orally and in writing.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.