Location: Southfield, MI
Duration: 6 Months+
MVC Developer to mentor our entry level Developers. This ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience working in C#, ASP.NET
MVC5+, as well as strong experience with multi-tiered, end-to-end development. Top candidates for the Senior ASP.NET
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience –
The most important must-have skills. Include:
• Design and develop multitier web applications for our internal users using ASP.NET
• Convert MS Access/Visual Basic applications into an Online Web-driven Software Application using C# ASP.NET
technologies and coding standards.
• Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications.
Required Skills/Experience –
The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• 5+ years of hands-on application development/implementation, with Microsoft technologies such as MVC, C#, jQuery, .Net framework, Web Services, WCF, Windows Services, Windows Applications, Web Applications, ASP.NET
• Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
• Translate requirements and use cases into technical designs and functional code.
• Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
• Act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues.
• Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
• Strong knowledge on Microsoft Visual Studio and various Source control tools.
• Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio (MVS) and SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Be able to work autonomously while still being able to provide updates on work progress.
• Ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
• Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects. Perform design and code reviews and help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness. Assist with work estimating based on requirements and technical designs.
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to act as a mentor to other developers with programming issues is a must have.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• SQL Server
• Visual Studio
• Microsoft Access Database
• Visual Basic
Education/Certifications – Include:
• Bachelor degree 4+ required in Computer Science or related field