Business Analyst Associate
Duration: 12 months contract
We are seeking two temporary analysts to support data entry, research, gathering and interpretation of data, development of alternatives and recommendations. Presents analysis and recommendations to management including, but are not limited to, progress and failure reports.
• Create database records.
• Maintain database including reconciliation with other data sources.
• Audit system data.
• Conduct analysis through research, gathering, and interpretation of data.
• Present analysis and recommendations to management.
• Report on performance and assist in developing alternatives and recommendations for improvement to management.
• Proficient with the use of personal computers including spreadsheet, database, word processing.
• Experience contributing to the development of data/information gathering, analysis and interpretation skills.
• Proven communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to consult with internal and external customers.
• Ability to work with all levels of an organization, including people with different styles and backgrounds, and ability to work as a member on a team.
• Ability to present alternatives and recommendations.
• Proven problem solving skills.
• Knowledge of the electric utility industry.
• Experience with database projects and processes.