Title: Talent Acquisition Associate
Location: Memphis, TN 38120
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract to Hire
Shift Hours: 7.5 hours per day, 5 days/week
· To support and assist Colleague Resources staff with administrative functions associated with recruitment activities.
· Maintains recruiting software using updated coding lists within the software.
· Provides administrative support to the Recruiting department; assists Colleague Resources staff with recruiting activities, software, and general information.
· Ensures postings agree with open vacancies; requests new positions or inactivation of positions as needed.
· Maintains internal candidate application process through initiation of automated correspondence from recruiting system; processes on-line supervisory approval for internal candidate selections.
· Prepares staffing reports for management; ensures system information is accurate, complete and timely.
· Assists with media and website candidate recruitment advertising.
· Enters and tracks open positions using the recruiting system; trains new managers in using the system.
· Assists in the development of turnover reports.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
Experience and Education:
· High school diploma or GED required. College preferred.
· Microsoft Office (REQUIRED)
· Three (3) years administrative experience required. Human Resources and/or recruitment experience preferred.