Duration: 12 months contract
New Grads are fine to submit
Troubleshooting equipment, analyzing data. Experience in automation and robotics
1/2 time will be on the production floor
1/2 time will be working on improvement projects
Join a high-performing team that is creating the future of the world’s fastest CT-detectors. Execute key projects to grow manufacturing capacity, improve yields and enable flawless manufacturing ramps for the next generation of Global CT products. Be the catalyst that transforms the value stream of CT-Detectors into a Brilliant Factory of the Future.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
• Execute key projects to grow manufacturing capacity, improve yields and enable flawless manufacturing ramps for the next generation of Global CT products.
• Identify the root cause of manufacturing issues and develop effective solutions to improve product quality
• Drive continuous simplification of QMS methods and their applications by working with cross-functional teams.
• Enable early detection of manufacturing defects to enable Plug & Play at our internal customers.
• Drive true GE Professional Maintenance (GPM) in new process development. Work with a cross-functional team to generate novel ideas for moonshined equipment where applicable.
• Transform the current information value stream into the vision of a Brilliant Factory with Smart Equipment.
• Ensure early focus on manufacturability in NPI and/or Advanced Technology programs. Concurrently develop manufacturing process design with product design and influence systemic trade-offs.
• Develop mastery of Lean Six Sigma techniques through immersive application in improving current manufacturing processes or developing robust manufacturing processes.
• Collaborate with a peer group of domain experts to explore advanced technologies that will disrupt current manufacturing processes.
• Drive AME initiatives across sites while providing business-wide impact and enabling sharing of best practices across the Global