• Support data analysis efforts related to primary commercial and service customer accounts
• Work on data corrections that are complex in nature where judgement is required in resolving problems and making end to end process recommendations or improvements
• Ownership of data quality improvement initiatives driven by global metrics in customer, vendor, product and finance domains.
• Lead analysis processes and show innovation in business process re-engineering related to customer master creations/changes/in-activations and required data updates end to end.
• Participate in discussions on tool architecture for master data management
• Document and train participants along process flow to select identified correct account
• Interface and drive process improvements for master data with other departments to ensure the integrity of data
• Implement audits to ensure data accuracy is sustained over time.
• Perform responsibilities as directed, achieving desired results within expected time frames and with a high degree of quality and professionalism
• Performs other duties and projects as may be assigned.
You will report directly to the NA Master Data Steward in Health Systems. The customer master team is part of Philips Program Management Organization. This position is based in Andover, MA.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
• Advanced Excel skills required
• Experience in data analysis required
• Experience in SAP required
• Experience in Informatica Business Partner Data Hub, Salesforce and/or CPQ tooling preferred
• Qlikview or other data quality reporting experience preferred
• Lean methodologies
• Experience with value stream mapping
• 5-7 years related experience or BA preferred