Below are the Job Details
Title: Technical Writer
Duration: 9 months
Position can be based out of Lincolnshire, IL or Holtsville, NY
1. Develop and write technical content including descriptions, installation procedures, operating instructions, maintenance and troubleshooting information.
2. Conduct interviews with SMEs to gather data for content. Responsible for handling multiple projects at one time in a dynamic environment.
3. Coordinate, manage and control documentation and training content, material development projects, light video editing and other creative deliverable.
1. Excellent writing skills with the ability to clearly translate highly technical information into easily used and understandable text and illustrations.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to communicate with engineering, marketing, SMEs and external team members to obtain the information necessary to carry out assignments.
3. In-depth knowledge of electronic publishing including FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, RoboHelp, Photoshop, content management systems, and DITA.