Position: Trade Pool Deduction Analyst
Location: Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Duration – 9+ months
Job code - 8386647
The Trade Execution Pool Analyst role is to execute business processes in close collaboration with Channel Sales Account Management teams to input, validate, and report upon Trade Promotion Management initiatives.
The pool analyst will be the key link to integrate a single view of a Mars Wrigley Confectionary customer’s TPM data by working with account teams to input data in to the appropriate (Mars Chocolate or Wrigley) TPM system and then executing regular reports to “tie” customer data in to a single Trade picture.
Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
• The Pool analyst will be responsible to work directly with Sales account partners to process deductions to ensure the deductions are processed in the appropriate Mars Chocolate or Wrigley system.
• The pool analyst will actively monitor a deductions management “queue” and expected to action deductions in a timely and pro-active manner.
• The pool analyst will be expected to take a lead role in executing “pro-active” processes such as deduction clearing in tandem with their account partner.
• Pool analyst will execute regular deduction reports to distribution to their sales account partner and sales finance manager.
• It is important to note that Sales account teams will continue to be “the face of Mars” to their customer accounts and fully accountable for working with their customers on dispute resolution.
• As needed, the pool analyst will work with support teams to help define, test, and implement any deductions management continuous improvement processes/projects.
• The pool analyst will be provided a set of regular reports that will need to be regularly run and then distributed to their sales account partner and internal partner functions (e.g. Sales Finance and Demand Planning).
• As needed, the pool analyst will work with support teams to help define, test, and implement any reporting continuous improvement processes/projects.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• High systems literacy (specific system skills and specific tools such as MS Project etc.)
• Excellent at sharing & learning
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Works well with others.
Context and Scope
Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
• This role is an individual contributor
• This role interfaces with field sales account managers, internal business support teams, Mars Financial Services, Sales Operations, Sales Finance and Demand Planning
• This role has a direct impact on the field sales organization and company
Relevant Quantitative and Budget Information
State the minimum education, knowledge, skills and experience this position requires. State the physical
and/or mental requirements for the role (e.g. stand for x hours, lift x weight, concentration on repetitive
tasks). Please distinguish any “preferred” qualifications.
Note: May differ from the current job holder’s own skills and experience.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
Associates Degree or higher
• Minimum 2-4 years of business experience
• Information systems experience
• Business analysis and integration experience
• Exhibited problem solving experience
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark , CA 94560