Job Title – Pricing Strategy Manager
Job Location – Hackettstown NJ
Length – Contract (4 Months+)
Purpose of Role:
The Pricing Strategy Manager role supports the continued capability development of strategic revenue management throughout Mars Wrigley Confectionery.
This manager position will play a heavy role in developing and overseeing strategic pricing initiatives including leading the development of price-pack architectures and pricing strategies across the marketplace.
This work will encompass all of our chocolate, fruity confections and gum & mint portfolios including our stable of world famous brands (M&M’s, Snickers, Twix, Skittles, Starburst, Juicy Fruit, Dove, etc.).
The Pricing Strategy Manager, as part of the broader Strategic Revenue Management group, will develop and embed insights that inform our overarching confectionery pricing strategy, operationalize that strategy in the marketplace and ensure the continued development of strategic revenue management as a capability at Mars Wrigley Confectionery.
• Design price-pack architectures across our portfolio of that are appropriately married with quantitatively established value corridors, brand & retail insights;
• Lead the organization’s growing eco-system of pricing insights & analytics to ensure organizational revenue management excellence;
• Provide analytical & strategic support to the Pricing Strategy Lead;
• Drive strategic revenue management as a core organizational capability by helping embed core principles into the business;
• Work closely with Marketing, Customer Marketing, Sales Finance and Category Development to facilitate sharing of pricing best practices and embed strategic revenue management agenda.
Mission Critical Competencies:
• Strategic Agility
• Organizational Agility
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Business Acumen
• Drive for Results
• Standing Alone
Key Functional Skills/Knowledge
• Ability to structure and lead complex analysis in a rapidly changing business environment;
• Influence strategic pricing decisions through fact-based insight and real-world applicability;
• In-depth understanding of syndicated retail measures;
• Push organizational thought by balancing data and experience with a strategic, action-oriented mentality;
• Excellent project management skills necessary to manage several projects at a time.
• Demonstrated ability to analyze and drive data into tangible business insights through actionable recommendations;
• Managed complex projects requiring integration of diverse datasets and insights;
• Worked with and managed a stakeholder base with varied levels of revenue management knowledge;
• Familiarity with both qualitative and quantitative research methods;
• Experience with price measures across various data sources.
APN Software Service INC