Title: PeopleSoft Payroll Functional Analyst (NTTJP00002372)
Duration: 6 months
Location: New York City, NY
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Qualifications / Required Skill:
- Systems, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Human Resources, or a related field of study; and Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Payroll and/or Time and Labor functional analyst and/or super user.
- Successfully completed and/or involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll/Time and Labor implementation and/or upgrade.
- Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll v9.0 experience required, v9.2 desired.
- Strong knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor or Absence Management experience a plus.
- Solid understanding of the entire Payroll process, underlying configuration tables, transaction tables, year-end processes and reporting.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize work and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio etc.).
APN Software Service INC