Title: HR Representative
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 5 Months
Key skills and abilities include:
• Very strong analytical and advanced MS Excel proficiency (Pivot Tables, V-lookups)
• Strong attention to detail is critical.
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve, work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy and results orientation.
• Ability to work well with a variety of employee levels and functions.
• May determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• May provide guidance to other support members.
• Applies technical aspects of the job to complete tasks.
• Strong Customer Focus.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
• Familiarity with HRIS systems, word processing and spreadsheet software packages (i.e., Word, Excel, ADE, Discoverer).
• Ability to multitask.
• 2- 6 years of related experience