Title: Project/Program Administrator Specialist (DTJP00006142)
No. of positions: 2
Duration: 0-3 months
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Pay rate: Up to $26/hr on W2
Position will be working with the Policy & Standard leads in Security Governance to complete the enhancement program of the portfolio of documents. They need to be great communicators, ability to attend meetings and work sessions. There will be regular meetings, several times a week in working sessions to outline the work to be done in the Policy & Standard document enhancing program. We have worked with a consultant to map all 46 documents to 8 policy control frameworks. The documents now need to be updated to reflect the framework mapping, Gaps will discussed and plans will be made to address them and the work that comes out of it will be the activities of all on the team (contractors included). All work will be in MS Outlook, Word, PPT and Excel to update documents, so proficiency in these would be essential. They need basic analyzation skills as they will need to analyze differences in documents based on comparison to template and contribute to the basic daily work needed in that program. We all work virtually, stay in touch via Skype and have working meetings as needed. Teams work closley togeter in a virtual environment. The resources will supplement the team of Dell senior level consultants to do the tactical work that compliments their strategic work. They will be integral to the success of the program as they will execute all the actions that fit into the strategy and will be seen by all Dell employees as they tie to Security rules for our environment.
· Assists in design and delivery of various program and project communications, documentations and reports
· Schedules and attends meetings while coordinating logistics as necessary
· Interfaces with a variety of internal and external sources to gather information and prepare reports
· May answer non-routine questions or make recommendations
· Assists in financial related activities pertaining to programs and projects (e.g., budgets, invoicing, vouchers, purchase orders, etc.)
Please focus on candidates who are very proficient in MS Office Suite and have been in an analytical based role before. Short-term 10 week assignment to help update documents.