We have Job Opportunity for Contract Administrator at Bothell WA with direct client
Duration: 7-9 months. Contract only
· Coordinates/administers all phases of service contract administration
· Ensures accuracy and completeness of all tasks performed.
· Entitle customers' contracts to ensure service is provided in accordance with service agreement as sold.
· Ensure customer billing accuracy per terms of agreement.
· Frequently communicates task status using available tools, i.e. Salesforce, email, etc.
· Provides support to Regional Managers, Inside Sales Reps, Sales Service Specialists, Field Service Engineers (FSEs), Account Managers, and customers by researching and resolving issues in a timely manner. Escalates issues to Customer Service management as necessary.
· Interfaces with internal departments to maintain correct and complete customer account and database information.
· Acts as a team player to achieve departmental goals.
· May perform other related duties as assigned.
· Exercises effective communication and listening skills.
· Ability to self-manage work load and exercise good judgement.
· May perform more than one of the following, as applicable:
· May prepare service agreement quotations for field personnel.
· Prepares and/or processes contract adjustments and credits as needed.
· Answers inbound calls through the customer line, and assist customers as necessary
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.