Location: Aurora OH
Duration: 6 Months+
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Work on VCP (Variable Cost Productivity) and product quality improvement projects under the guidance of senior design engineers
• Responsible to all activities involved in completion of the projects, including project scheduling, design and documentation, verification, validation, engineering change, and working with other functions to meet project objectives,
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering and up to 3 years progressive experience as a Mechanical Engineer within the mechanical engineering field of study or with technical leadership within an engineering discipline.
• Familiarity with structural (Static & Dynamics) and thermal analysis.
• Understanding of engineering product development processes.