Duration: 8 months with possible extension
Location: Redwood Shores, CA 94065(Will consider Remote)
Focus demand generation campaign priorities around sales plays and customer personas
• Coordination across Channels --“One message, many messengers”
• Execute Modern Marketing mapped to Customer Journeys
• Persona-driven creativity in all customer engagements
• Account Based Marketing to target accounts
• Nurture customers and deliver the right leads to sales to ensure timely sales engagement
• Communications: consistent, targeted, streamlined, two-way
• Provide a better customer experience by targeting, engaging, converting, analyzing, and using marketing technology
The Field Marketing Manager will work with the Senior Field Marketing Managers to develop, execute and report on a comprehensive, integrated marketing campaign. This includes the ability to drive and manage communications to sales as well as sales integration into marketing activities; work with Senior Field Marketing Managers to support development of regional marketing plans; manage execution of marketing programs and events in conjunction with HQ teams, as well as local channel and partner marketing organizations, and influencers; act as an advocate to HQ marketing on behalf of field sales. This manager will also need to identify and generate awareness and demand by using a variety of marketing tools and tactics such as tradeshows, conferences, field events, campaigns, webcasts and more.
• Assist in the development of an overall strategic marketing plan for the Sales region and executing on the tactical lead generation event plan.
• Support the Senior Field Marketing Managers in the development of the marketing programs, primarily in-person events: venue selection, audience acquisition, event speaker selection, engaging partners, working with 3rd-party vendors, providing sales communications, managing onsite event registration, interfacing with Oracle Sales, partners, and customers at events, etc.
• Work with sales on lead follow up: understanding where leads are in the funnel, working with the sales team to improve lead conversion rates (through training) and reporting on leads and pipeline impact of activities.
• Support Sales activation around Marketing resources and tools to ensure they understand how to leverage them.
• Working with the Field Marketing Program Management group on back office and onsite event administration and logistics, using multiple internal systems to implement programs.
1. Minimum 5 years marketing/business experience with at least 2 years in Software/Technology marketing; field or channel marketing background helpful. Sales experience a plus.
2. Must have solid understanding of market segmentation; strategy, planning and execution of marketing activities
3. Ability to rapidly learn, internalize and leverage product/campaign information is essential
4. Very strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills; must be able to prepare presentations and be comfortable speaking to groups; must be comfortable dealing with sales/executive management; must be able to massage content to suite specific and targeting programs, customers, and industries
5. Must be familiar with or able to quickly learn a variety of business application systems
6. Manager level position; reports to Senior Director of NA Marketing, ERP.
Travel Component: 10% within the United States and Canada