Title: Buying Professional 1
Location: Houston Texas USA 77095
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Schedule: Monday – Friday (8am to 5pm)
Tax Term: W2
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
· Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
· Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
· Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
· Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
· Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
· Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
· Commodity Procurement Operations (alt: "Buyer"; "Purchaser") Commodity Professional (Starter): Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional position, with extensive knowledge of a range of specific standardized commodities, semi-products, services, etc., performing all topics outlined in respective position profiles, Or: Entry-level academic professional positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories:
· They will support and assist in supplier procedures (i.e. analysis, audits, controlling reports, analyzing issues and preparing supplier visits, market and price research activities) in a related SCM organization.
· They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism.
· Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training.
· Higher Level: Master degree university
· Lower level: Bachelor Degree "Professional Starter" Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
· Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required Or: Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (see -? GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations")
· 0-2 years Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055