Location: Racine, WI 53403
Duration: 3-4 Months
• Identify the top behavioral security risks across the organization
• Perform security awareness training and testing as needed
• Create an engaging security awareness and education program for employees and contractors that will focus on changing behaviors to reduce security risk.
• Promote and develop the use of technology to increase communication efficiency.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Ability to develop communications in a simple, clear and concise manner to the various communities within our organization. This can include different cultures, nationalities, international locations and languages.
• Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage, and maintain a complex global program
• Display practical knowledge of different message distribution techniques to ensure end user communities understand and continually apply the required behavioral change necessary to reduce
• Ability to communicate with and coordinate the activities of others.
• A good understanding of information security concepts, threats and controls
• Proven ability to meet challenging deadlines in a fast-paced, service environment
• Experience with HTML/CSS, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, and Adobe Creative Suite